Adding a deck is a beautiful and functional way to increase the value of your home. Imagine a Kansas City summer evening spent grilling with your friends and family. We're experts at building quality and affordable decks in a variety of materials and designs. We'll work with you to pick the perfect materials.
Wood options (not limited to):
- Pressure treated: Very hardy material. Ideal for places for installations that are in contact with the ground or in places with high moisture content.
- Cedar or Redwood: Both of these woods last for twenty to thirty years. They are resistant to decay and insects.
- Plastic Composite: Looks like real wood, but does not splinter, shrink, or rot. Comes in variety of textures and colors. No yearly painting or staining needed.
- Rubber Composite: Durable material made from resins and recycled tires. Lasts around 25 years.
- Vinyl: Never needs staining or sealing. Lasts a lifetime. Has interlocking planks to channel water.
- Plastic: Lasts up to 50 years. Comes in standard lumber sizes.
- Metal: Lasts a lifetime. Interlocking planks create a watertight surface.